Mouting a webdav folder with Windows XP
- Open file explorer
- Tools > Map Network Drive
- Click ‘Sign up for online storage or connect to a network server.’
- Click Next button.
- Select ‘Choose another network location. Specify the address of a Web site, network location, or FTP site.’
- Click Next button again
- Input https://<your DS IP address>:<https port of the lighttpd, i.e. 91>/, click next again.
- Keep clicking ‘Yes’ for all security alerts
- You will be prompted for user name and password.
- Input the name of the share
- Click next again
- Finally click finish button
Your folder will now be mounted and the connection will be encrypted with https 🙂